The Art Jewelry Trunk Show is an opportunity for visitors to meet the jewelry artists and see special items not seen before in the Gallery.
Jewelry artists working in any medium are invited to apply to participate in the event.
Here are the details and requirements:
• Must be a current member of Yorktown Arts Foundation (YAF). If you are selected and not a member, you may become a member for $40. There is no other fee to participate. When you become a member, you are also invited to participate in member shows and receive discounts on Gallery merchandise and classes. Download the membership application here.
• Artists agree to 25 percent commission to YAF on all Trunk Show sales. On The Hill Gallery will process sales during the show. Payment checks, minus commission, will be mailed by March 10, 2019.
• Artists agree to donate one item with a retail value at least $25. Donated items will be raffled during the event as part of promotion and to collect email addresses. YAF will share email lists with all participants.
• Artists are limited in space no larger than 2×3 feet. Space may be shared tables provided by YAF.
• Artists agree to be present during all Trunk Show hours, and one hour before and after event to set up and break down.
• Artists will provide 3-5 photographs for use in selection and promotion of event.
• Applications are due Wednesday, January 9, 2019; artists will be notified of selections by Sunday, January 13.
If you have questions, please email or call to the gallery.