Download in one click: Member Application 2017
Ones completed email it to: email@example.com or bring it in person to the Gallery.
Participating Artist: Participating artists are those who have applied and been juried in for permanent gallery displays for a primary media. If artists choose a secondary media, it must be juried. Works on display should be rotated periodically.
Associate Artist: Associate artists are those who have not been juried into the gallery and do not maintain gallery displays. These artists may enter juried or non-juried shows at the discounted entry fee for members and enjoy all other privileges of membership.
Patron: Patron members are non-artist members of the Foundation who wish to support the arts and the Foundation. As Patrons, they are entitled to all the benefits of membership, to include gallery discounts, invitation to receptions and much more!
Beginning January 1st and ending December 31st:
• Individual, $40.00 per year
• Family, $50.00 per year
1. Membership must be up to date
2. Artwork must be ready for hanging:
• Must be original artwork
• Glass must be clean (when applicable)
• Artwork should be properly mounted in frame, with proper wiring and dust cover on back (when applicable) — all done in a professional manner
• A tag should be on the back of the piece with the name of artist, title of the piece, media and price
3. Proper paperwork must accompany work
• Inventory sheet should be properly filled out and placed in the inventory book, and a copy placed with the submitted artwork
4. All artwork to be placed upstairs, to be hung by a member of the Gallery Committee
Please do not remove artwork from the wall, and do not remove or move someone else’s work. If you must replace your piece, please try to conform to the same size and theme.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact a member of the Gallery Committee.